Our GP, Accident and other Services
Our services include all aspects of General Practice and much more.
- All general medical and GP services.
- Accident and Emergency treatment;
including suturing and/or dressing of wounds, plastering of fractures or immobilising of sprains.
- We have a close partnership with the physiotherapy services next door for
- Skin Cancer Clinic – High-quality skin cancer care from skin checks to skin cancer surgery at affordable prices. Learn more
- Minor Surgery Clinic – For the removal of unsightly spots or moles, annoying lumps or bumps, treatment of ingrowing toenails, etc. Learn more
- Medical Examinations for insurance or employment (including drug testing).
- Free consultation for children under 14 year of age.
- Reduced fees for community services cardholders.
- Cervical smears, prostate- and breast cancer screening.
- Vaccinations for children and adults.
- Travel advice and travel vaccinations (no yellow fever though).
- Free maternity care and six weeks checks for new-borns.
- Diabetes and education.
- Women’s health.
- Contraception (including coil or implants) and health education for prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Smoking cessation advice.
- Chronic healthcare management.
- Health and lifestyle advice.
- Patient portal. This allows you to book appointments online and to order repeat prescriptions.
We are constantly striving to maintain an excellent doctor/patient care relationship. If you feel we can improve on any aspect of our service please leave a message via the