Tara Road Medical Centre, Papamoa
- COVID LEVEL 2; and COVID has arrived and is here to stay with us now unfortunately. We don’t like it either.
- We are open for Covid swabbing for those with symptoms, essential workers / truck drivers and pre-travel.
- What to do if you have been at a location of interest during the relevant time? Please get a test immediately, self-isolate and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453. If you were not at the location of interest at the relevant time, you do not need to be tested.
- We are OPEN TO ALL PATIENTS; please do not delay getting medical care when needed.
- You are encouraged to request a phone or virtual consult. You can also choose to wait in your car instead of the waiting room before a consultation.
- ALL bookings through MANAGE MY HEALTH have been put on hold for now. We only allow for bookings though the reception desk/phone to allow for COVID screening.
- If YOU or YOUR CHILD has FEVER, COLD-like, FLU-like or COVID-like symptoms then: PHONE US FIRST FOR ADVICE; DO NOT ENTER OUR MEDICAL CENTRE
- We will talk to you over the phone and advice you when to come in for a further assessment (and when needed a COVID-19 swab). As per guidelines of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practice we are advised that:
- It is mandatory to wear a mask in the practice and please scan our QR code on your way in.
- Visit https://covid19.govt.nz/ for any up to date information on COVID or or https://covid19.bopdhb.govt.nz/ for local COVID news.
- COVID VACCINATION UPDATE:
Everyone aged 12 and over !!
BOOK YOUR VACCINATION NOW: Western Bay 0800 829 000
Virtual consults / Video Chat
If you have BOOKED a VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT / VIDEO CHAT ;please click on the link below to connect to a video call. Please enter the virtual waiting room before your consult time is to start.
Please ok sound and video on your device as you enter.
Tara Road Medical Centre is a beautiful, modern, and purpose-built surgery in Papamoa, conveniently situated at the corner of Tara Road, Parton Road and Te Okura Drive. We aspire to offer the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients in a convenient manner. Our staff is friendly, well trained and highly motivated to offer you a wide range of services. We offer both routine appointments and also emergency or acute care. We have easy parking and a dispensing pharmacy and physiotherapist conveniently next to us.