Tara Road Medical Centre, Papamoa
- We are OPEN to all; but are also TRIAGING.
- If you have FLU-like or CORONA-like symptoms then:
- PHONE US FIRST IF YOU CAN FOR ADVICE
- We will talk to you over the phone and advice you when to come in for a further assessment (and when needed a Corona swab)
- See also our Facebook for any updated advice
- Visit https://covid19.govt.nz/ for any up to date information on Covid.
- We do NOT provide sick notes for work, schools etc. Employers will have to act in ‘good faith’ .
HOLIDAYS : WE ARE OPEN ON ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAYS UNTIL 12 PM. All normal working days it will be business as usual.
Tara Road Medical Centre is a beautiful, modern, and purpose-built surgery in Papamoa, conveniently situated at the corner of Tara Road, Parton Road and Te Okura Drive. We aspire to offer the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients in a convenient manner. Our staff is friendly, well trained and highly motivated to offer you a wide range of services. We offer both routine appointments and also emergency or acute care. We have easy parking and a dispensing pharmacy and physiotherapist conveniently next to us.