Tara Road Medical Centre, Papamoa
We are OPEN TO ALL PATIENTS, registered and non-registered (please ring our reception prior to find out how busy we are).
- Consultations can be booked through reception or through our patient portal Manage My Health.
- ANY patient with RESPIRATORY symptoms will be asked to WAIT in their cars prior to any consult. The waiting room is only to be used by patients WITHOUT respiratory symptoms.
- If YOU or YOUR CHILD has FEVER, COLD-like, FLU-like or COVID-like symptoms then: PHONE US FIRST FOR ADVICE; DO NOT ENTER OUR MEDICAL CENTRE.
- We will talk to you over the phone and advice you when to come in for a further assessment (and when needed a COVID-19 swab).
- Are you COVID positive, then call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or register online (via https://covid19.govt.nz)
- Visit https://covid19.govt.nz/ for any up to date information on COVID or or https://bopcovid.nz/ for local COVID news.
Virtual consults / Video Chat
If you have BOOKED a VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT / VIDEO CHAT ;please click on the link below to connect to a video call. Please enter the virtual waiting room before your consult time is to start.
Please ok sound and video on your device as you enter.
Tara Road Medical Centre is a beautiful, modern, and purpose-built surgery in Papamoa, conveniently situated at the corner of Tara Road, Parton Road and Te Okura Drive. We aspire to offer the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients in a convenient manner. Our staff is friendly, well trained and highly motivated to offer you a wide range of services. We offer both routine appointments and also emergency or acute care. We have easy parking and a dispensing pharmacy and physiotherapist conveniently next to us.