Tara Road Medical Centre, Papamoa
The FLU vaccinations have arrived. We are allowed to vaccinate ALL 65 and OVER from the 14th of April 2021. Book yourself into one of our FLU clinics. All other groups will have to wait until further notice.
- COVID LEVEL 1 AGAIN
- We are OPEN to all patients; but are also TRIAGING.
- If you or your child has FEVER, COLD-like, FLU-like or CORONA-like symptoms then:
- PHONE US FIRST IF YOU CAN FOR ADVICE
- We will talk to you over the phone and advice you when to come in for a further assessment (and when needed a COVID-19 swab)
- Visit https://covid19.govt.nz/ for any up to date information on Covid.
Tara Road Medical Centre is a beautiful, modern, and purpose-built surgery in Papamoa, conveniently situated at the corner of Tara Road, Parton Road and Te Okura Drive. We aspire to offer the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients in a convenient manner. Our staff is friendly, well trained and highly motivated to offer you a wide range of services. We offer both routine appointments and also emergency or acute care. We have easy parking and a dispensing pharmacy and physiotherapist conveniently next to us.